Rebuild – $125/Pair
Our rebuild includes complete disassembly. All internal and external parts are cleaned and inspected for wear. The valves are then decontaminated and the fluids are changed. This service includes labor, oil, and grease.
Revalve – $250/Pair
Our revalving includes a complete rebuild plus customized internal valving which is tailored to each rider’s height, weight and type of riding, terrain, and skill level.
Additional Fork Parts
- Fork seals installed – $12.50 each
- Slider bushings installed – $12.50 each
- Engagement bushings installed – $15 each
- Fork springs – $120 (custom fork spring price will vary)
Shock Rebuild – $115
Our rebuild includes complete disassembly. All internal and external parts are cleaned and inspected with a micrometer for wear. Includes fluid change and nitrogen recharge.
**NOTE: All vintage pre-1990 shocks – $120
Shock Revalve – $225
Our revalve includes a complete rebuild PLUS complete revalving, which is customized to each individual rider’s height, weight and type of riding, terrain, and skill level.
**NOTE: All vintage pre-1990 shocks – $250
- KTM PDS shock rebuild – $125
- KTM PDS shock revalve – $250
- ATV twin shock rebuild – $125
- ATV twin shock revalve – $400/pair
- Snowmobile shocks start at $40 each
Additional Shock Parts
- Seal & Bushing Installed – $45
- Reservoir bladder Installed – $30
- Piston ring Installed – $15 each
- Shock spring – $120
Please download and print the below form and place in the box you are shipping to Feine Tune!
Other Suspension Services
As well as our off-road motorcycle suspension service, Feine Tune Motorsports can help you keep your other recreational vehicles in top condition. Contact our workshop in Zumbrota for suspension services for:
(Due to the wide range of makes and models, please call us to get a quote on any service you may need for these specific applications)
**REMINDER: PLEASE DO NOT SHIP SUSPENSION WITH PUSH BUTTON FORK BLEEDERS. IF THEY GET BUMPED IN TRANSIT, OIL WILL LEAK!